As a long-time Realtor, Anthony brings extensive experience to all facets to a real estate transaction. His background includes expertise in the buying and selling of the Luxury market in the Bay Area. His clients appreciate his comprehensive knowledge of the markets, communication skills, attention to detail, and is a very good listener to the wants and needs who he works with.
For close to 3 decades of residential sales and marketing experience, he has created, developed and implemented methods and procedures for real estate sales that provide extremely profitable results for his clients.
He is exceptionally proud of his work in obtaining excellent results for both clients and friends. He has enjoyed living in this area for many years and incorporates family values into understanding and articulating the wants and needs of the people he serves.
Anthony has been involved with projects and communities in Asia prior to living here and uses his close network of professionals and friends overseas, such as Hong Kong and Shanghai in helping market your home. With these connections he is able to advertise and market your property to not just the established local market, but a global network of qualified home seekers.
All four of Anthony’s children attend local schools and all are actively involved in Sports. His oldest son was on Saratoga’s Water Polo Team, and his daughter was Captain of the Varsity Tennis team at Saratoga High School graduating in 2012. His other two sons are also heavily involved in tennis as well, playing in National tournaments for the past several years.
His integrity, trustworthiness and conscientiousness can guarantee that you will receive exceptional, positive solutions and outstanding results in your real estate transactions.
- Over 30 years of success as a high-level realtor dedicated to finding seller and buyer solutions in all aspects of real estate transactions.
- Top 60 Sales Associates of Coldwell Banker in Silicon Valley.
- Proven track record in sales strategies, marketing, communicating offers, negotiations and close of escrow. Provide leadership and effective strategies for rapidly changing situations.
- Excellent sales, project management and communication skills. Use personally developed concierge list of lenders and contractors/subs for home remodels, installations or repairs.
- Los Gatos resident, involved in community organizations: educational, church, cultural, sports and professional. Members of select realtor associations based on goal attainment.
- Coldwell Banker Realtors, General Silicon Valley Area
- Research, provide information and assist sellers and buyers in home sales by utilizing strong interpersonal skills and in-depth knowledge of the real estate industry. Daily involvement responding to client inquiries, making presentations and managing real estate documentation, disclosures, escrow sign-off. Committed to quality and attention to detail.
- Implement successful sales and leadership strategies
- International President’s Elite Award – Top 4% in Silicon Valley, $100 Million in Sales
- Residential RE sales: Saratoga, Los Altos Hills, Los Gatos, Cupertino, Hillsborough, Atherton & Bay Area Luxury markets.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and work successfully with clients from many cultures in the Sales of High End homes.
- Masters in Business Administration Program, Hofstra University, New York
- Bachelor of Science, Marketing, New York Institute of Technology
12029 Saratoga Sunnyvale Rd, Saratoga, CA 95070